skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, 2 February 2009
Second Layout from the crop
This is the second layout that I completed at the crop. Can't believe this is my dad. It's an amazing photo and one I knew I had to scrap at some point. When I received January's Bad Girls kit I decided that it would be perfect for this photo.
1 comment:
kikimama
3 February 2009 at 23:14
Love these two LOs. Well done on getting anything completed at the crop!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favourite websites
Organized home
FLY LADY
BIG PICTURE SCRAPBOOKING
BAD GIRLS
UK Scrappers
Favourite scraprooms
Vicki Boutin
Jennifer McGuire
My Blog List
claudine hellmuth
mytatteredangels.com
Becky's Blog
Butterfly Crafts
Creative Ruminations
Gypsies Journal
Organized Chaos
LiFe AnD tImEs of A 12x12 ADdiCt
UKScrappers
Welcome to Easy Craft Projects
just me and my mary janes
Creature Comforts
Dylan's Blog
still me
Bo Bunny
Tim Holtz
Queen of Paper
Paper Piecing
I feel like scrapping tonight
pretty paper. true stories. {and scrapbooking classes with cupcakes.}
TERESA COLLINS
Emilie Ahern
Method Playground
{Glitter Adventure}
Color My World
Wekitunot
Little Corner of Ania
Iris Babao Uy
12x12 .. 8x8 .. 6x6 - my daily blah
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(4)
New LO
Home diary for Catherine
Second Layout from the crop
Stewarton Scrap Dollies all day crop
►
January
(21)
About Me
Tontodollydog
View my complete profile
Love these two LOs. Well done on getting anything completed at the crop!
ReplyDelete