Saturday 16 January 2010

All About Me Challenge



Like most women I find it very difficult to scrap about myself but decided to join in with the challenge over on All About Me

I changed the photo to black and white and printed it out on fabric paper. I then painted the eyes red - cut out horns and stickled them. I inked and dabbed paint on white bazzill for the background. I then adhered the photo to the paper and as much as I hate my handwriting I decided to write on the LO. I used thickers for the word 'angry' and outlined them with a journalling pen I used rub-on letter for the word 'makes'. I'm surprised how scarey I look in this LO so please remember to say please and thank you to me lol. TFL xxx

4 comments:

  1. great lo! you do look very scary there!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fun layout!!! thanks for sharing it with us over at aam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you altered the photo! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card we all feel like that sometimes.
    tERESA X

    ReplyDelete